Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Fourth Grade

Hello, my name is Chloe Kruger. Fourth grade has been great, so I can’t wait to go to fifth grade. I can’t wait to see you for the first time as my fifth grade teacher. This story is going to be a little about my likes and my dislikes in and out of school. So then you know what is coming to you. So it’s just going to tell you a little about me before I meet you. If you want to learn more go ahead and read more of the story. Here are some of my likes that I like about school. One thing is the teachers. The reason is because they help me become a better person and they get me ready for the next grade. Another reason is because they push me to get things done and they help me become more mature. Another reason I like school is because we get to write. The reason I like to write is because then people can read it some day and I want them to go on an adventure like I do. One more reason I like to write is because I can learn to spell and I can express my feelings. Some other reasons I like school is because we can have music class but if you know me I like to sing anywhere I go if people aren’t watching me that is. The reason I like music class is because I like to play all kinds of instruments.Another reason I like music is because it is easy for me sometimes to memorize the notes and it is easy for me to play the instrument. Now I’m going to tell you what I like to do out of school. One thing I like to do out of school is to go to daycare. The reason I like to go to daycare is because I feel welcomed and I can sing without anyone judging me. Two more reasons I like to go to daycare is because she is very nice to me and is not like other daycare people and the kids treat me nicely and know one is left out. Now I’m going to tell you some more things I like to do outside. One thing is playing outside. The reason I like to play outside is because I’m am not by electronics. Another reason is because I like to just play. One more reason is I can explore and write about what I learn. One more thing I like about doing outside of school is singing. The reason I like to sing is because I think I’m a good singer and it is just something to do outside. I just love to sing. Those are the things I like in and out of school. Now that you know what I like I am going to tell you what I don’t like in and out of school but first I’m going to tell you what I don’t like in school. One thing I don’t like about school is BULLIES. The reason I don’t like bullies is because I don’t like how they are mean to people. How they make people feel and tell people things they are not. Another thing I don’t like about school is reading nonfiction books. If you know me I like adventure books and i’m not really interested in nonfiction books. Another thing I don’t like about school is the school lunch. The reason I don’t like the school lunch is because it is some times to greasy and sometimes gives me a stomach ak. Now I am going to tell you some things I don’t like out of school. One reason is cleaning my room. The reason I don’t like to clean my room is because it is really messy. Some other reasons I don’t like it out of school is fighting with my sister. The reason I don’t like to fight with my sister is because it can get real, and my sister hits and some times I do to. One more reason I don’t like out of school is taking care of my baby brother. The reason I don’t like to take care of my little brother is because he makes me feel like my arms are going to fall off. Those are the reasons I dislike in and out of school. I hope you liked the story I wrote. Now I hope that you are ready to have me in your new class. Well it’s new to me any way. This story should have helped you get a better picture of me and how I like to do things. I hope that now you are as ready to have me as a new fifth grader as much as I am. Well that is almost all the information about me so I hope you are ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment